3.10.06

Extracts

(...)

KELVIN
"And Death Shall Have No Dominion".

RHEYA
Book?

KELVIN
Poem. Dylan Thomas. I thought of
it when I saw you on the train.

RHEYA
My Thomas is a little rusty.

He leans over and whispers into her ear. She listens, and
when he finishes, she leans back and looks at him, intrigued.
Genuinely intrigued. He smiles.

RHEYA
Not a very happy poem.

KELVIN
You didn't look very happy.

RHEYA
I wasn't.

KELVIN
And tonight?

RHEYA
Better.

He nods, and they smile. They seem to be rooting for each
other. After an extended pleasurable moment, Rheya leans
over and whispers in his ear. He listens, then leans back
and looks at her.

KELVIN
That's good to know.

(...)

GIBARIAN
What I'm saying is: Don't trust
anyone. Find yourself a weapon of
some sort.

KELVIN
I can trust Rheya.

GIBARIAN
You'll end up like me.

KELVIN
You're not Gibarian...

GIBARIAN
No? Who am I, then?

KELVIN
A puppet.

GIBARIAN
And you're not? Maybe you're my
puppet. But like all puppets, you
think you're actually human. It's
The Puppet's Dream. Wondering if
they're human!


(...)

KELVIN
How can you be here...

RHEYA
(whispering)
Shhhh. Just stay with me.
(beat)
Stay with me. Everything is
forgiven. Everything.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial